Volunteer with Us!
Shepherd of the Hills Humane Society values its volunteers tremendously. Without our volunteers, it would be difficult to take such great care of our animals each day.
Whatever your skill set or passion, we have an option for you to volunteer with the Shepherd of the Hills Humane society. And regardless of what you do, you will leave feeling rewarded and having made a difference in someone's day!
Our ongoing needs include:
• Dog Walkers and Cat Cuddlers
• Adoption Center cleaning and organizing
• Thrift Store Helpers (both locations)
Steps To Becoming A Volunteer
1. Complete the Volunteer Application (download here)
2. Mail to: Shepherd of the Hills Humane Society - 2837 Shepherd of the Hills expy - Branson, Missouri - 65616
3. Be prepared to commit to a scheduled volunteer time, if needed.
4. Handle all animals according to the guidelines set forth by the Shepherd of the Hills Humane Society, and follow all policies of the Adoption Center or retail shops.
5. Treat fellow volunteers, customers and staff with respect.
Important Note: Please understand that completion of this application does not assure placement. Positions and time slots are filled as needed. Accuracy and completeness of the form are important in determining the acceptability for a volunteer position.